Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Re-Cap

It has been a busy month, and I haven't updated the blog in too long! So, I'll try to re-cap and since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll use a lot of pics.

Samantha is doing great! She is able to grab onto stuffed animals, toys, hair, necklaces... Her "Gramma Bear" brought her some extremely COOL toys home from Germany! And one of her favorite things in the world right now is this stuffed octopus.
A couple of weeks ago, we got to go out as a family of three -- and actually get dressed up. I even wore a dress, heels, lipstick... the whole nine yards! We attended a fancy dinner in my Mom's honor, for her Michigan Soccer Hall of Fame induction. She founded the first women's soccer league in Michigan! It was really cool to see my Mom get the recognition that she deserves. It was really moving, because a woman came up to me and said how much she owed to my Mom. The woman told me that my Mom helped make it possible for her to play soccer, which is a huge part of her life.
Go Ma Go!!


Here we are before the event!

Samantha met her first kitty cat over at Tiffany's house during craft day.









We had Grandma "The Great"s Birthday Dinner at Camp Ticonderoga.It was a lovely party!



My girlfriend Ona from Arizona was in town & got to meet Sammi for the first time.



mmm pancakes at Original Pancake House...





And this week I had my dear friends Sadi & Emily over to our house for a great playdate with their babies. Emily brought 6-month old Noah; and Sadi brought 15-month old twins Izzy & Zion. It was a full house, and a lot of work but it was SO worth it, and nice to spend the morning with a couple of my favorite moms who I don't get to see very often.

oxox kisses xoxo
the whole crew
Zion in the foreground, Sam in the Bumbo seat, and Israel helping Noah bounce in the jumperoo

Well, I think that brings us up to date!

2 comments:

Auntie Jillian said...

what a beautiful family! i love the pic of mom, meg & sammi - perfect. ((hugs))

Missy said...

Everyone looks adorable in the family pic before the dinner! You are all beautiful! Can't wait to see you again!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com