
Here is a baby survey that I thought was cute:
1. Cloth or disposable diapers? Disposable. My Momma wanted to do cloth, but she was too chicken!
2. Breast or bottle? I'm an exclusively Boobie fed Baby, since 4 weeks. My Momma has a freezer full of pumped breast milk that I won't take from a bottle because I loooove the boob :)
3. Eczema or reflux? Neither.
4. Jumparoo or play mat? Mom sticks me on the play mat a few times a day. It’s all fun and
games until I’m kissie attacked by my doggie. ;) There's an exersaucer behind my parents' couch, but I don’t know when that will see the light of day. I'm not big enough for it yet. But, I do LOVE me some time in my swing every day.
5. Mommy or Daddy? Momma is quick to hand me off to Daddy the minute he walks in the door. He’s a good time, but I like the boob lady better.
6. Sling, front carrier, or stroller? Front carrier! Momma puts me in it when she vacuums, goes to the store, does laundry, exercises. I might be annoyed, but I can hardly stay awake in the thing!
7. Pacifier or thumb? I'm not into the pacifier. At all. Momma & Daddy tried pushing it on me for the first few weeks, but I made it clear that it wasn't my bag by spitting it across the room. They finally got the point. Now that I have better control of my hands, I like to try and get my entire hand in my mouth. Or I kinda chew on both hands at the same time, and Daddy always says I'm eating an invisible cheeseburger. Whatever that means.
8. Bumbo seat or bouncy seat? Bumbo. I am just starting to use mine, which was a hand-me-down from the Sant twins. (What do I own that didn't once belong to one of those Sant girls, anyway?) (; thanks, Sadi
9. White noise or silence while sleeping? White noise for naps (rain or ocean sounds, please). Silence at night.

2 comments:
Adorable! That was cute. Who's speaking on behalf of Sam, cause its crackin me up!
I swear I can hear her giggling! Love the pics, and Sami is so witty, I knew she'd take after her auntie jill!
Post a Comment