Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SOFA KING COOL

OK. So. Over the Labor Day Holiday, Josh & I were good, American consumers. We hit the "Labor Day Sales" that our local Art Van furniture store, and ended up with a new sectional couch for our TV room. With no sales tax. And it was delivered this morning. YIPPIE!!!

As I have mentioned before, I was super excited about getting the sectional couch, because it will work SO much better with our TV room, which is a somewhat odd-shaped room. (if you've been to our house you know we have been struggling with these two rooms for some time now). The sectional looks like it was made for the room; in size, shape, AND color!
Is it wrong for me to be THIS excited about a flippn' piece of furniture?
**I was so eager to get a picture of the new couch for the blog that I didn't even push it flush against the wall after the guys moved it in, so it may look a bit strange, but you get the idea:




We moved our "old" furniture into my new favorite room in our house... the fireplace room. Where I plan on setting up my record player. During the day this room gets the most lovely light, and I'm looking forward to reading and lounging in there. I think the brown furniture looks great with the grey-blue walls.




We also had this black leather chaise lounger in the TV room that we moved into our office.
I think it looks quite cozy in there.



I love the way everything looks, and we're having a great time in our "new" house!

4 comments:

Sadi Sant said...

Looks sooo good!!!! Opens up the house, utilizes every room in the house, and just plain looks awesome!!! Love the living room color combo. Can't wait to see it in person, soon!

Missy said...

Very cool! I so can't wait to get new furniture. But I think we'll wait till we get a new house! Looks great!

Laura said...

Wow! It looks great!

Auntie Jillian said...

Perfect - -can't wait to come check it out! Makes me want to curl up and stay awhile!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com